On the internet, there is a long-running rumor that cats have a single shared brain cell. However, only orange cats with this ability are this post’s focus. So, if you’re a fan of orange cats, in particular, we’d like to invite you to meet these crazy cats doing things for no apparent reason.
How does a cat behave when it has orange fur? Naturally, I had that key question on my mind as I read through this discussion. And in order to acquire the correct response, Bored Panda contacted Saba Sayyed, a cat psychologist who has assisted us in solving this and other significant cat-related puzzles. On the internet, there is a long-running rumor that cats have a single shared brain cell. However, only orange cats with this ability are this post’s focus. So, if you’re a fan of orange cats, in particular, we’d like to invite you to meet these crazy cats doing things for no apparent reason.
How does a cat behave when it has orange fur? Naturally, I had that key question on my mind as I read through this discussion.
1. This Is Philip J Fry And He Is My Best Friend
2. After Watching Me Clean The Litter Box And Throw The Poops Into The Litter Locker For Weeks, Jack Decided To Cut Out The Middle Man And Just Poop Directly Into The Locker
3. Booker Loves Staring At Ice Cubes. He Doesn’t Lick Them Or Touch Them; He Just Stares And Purrs
4. First Time With The Brain Cell
5. Ivy Hardly Ever Meows, But She Woke Me Up Yelling Her Head Off Today. Turns Out My Co Detector Was Going Off Due To Dying Batteries. Three Cheers For Her Even If It Wasn’t An Emergency!
6. I Put My Cat’s Extra Fur On His Head And Now He Keeps Talking About The 2020 Election
7. My Brother-In-Law Helping His Buddy Dobby Look For The Brain Cell
8. Pretty Sure My Little Blind Flerken Belongs Here
9. The Braincell Is Multiplying!
10. Introduced My Cat To Leaves Today
11. One Orange Braincell In Original Packing
12. You Don’t Need More Than One Braincell If You’re This Cute
13. Two Hours Of Cat Tree Building Later
14. We Told Him He Wouldn’t Like It Outside, But He Insisted. This Is What We Saw On Our Doorbell Cam A Few Minutes Later
15. I Present To You: Provolone! Because He’s Not Sharp Enough To Be Cheddar
16. Miss Stella Bean. Smelly Stelly Has Megaesophagus, An Illness That Prevents Food Going Directly From Her Throat To Stomach Without Gravity’s Help! Here’s One Solution…baby Björn
17. I Have No Words For My One Brain Cell
18. Rare Picture Of Braincell Transfer In Progress
19. He Repeatedly Gets Stuck Like This When We Open The Top Half Of The Door
20. Nailed This Years Christmas Picture
21. I See Your Mango, And Raise You My Mango
22. Cheddar Likes To Suck People’s Fingers, The Little Weirdo
23. My Boy Got Stuck On Top Of The Wardrobe Door Today
24. A Story In 3 Parts
25. This Is Lucky. My 22-Year-Old Senior Hospice Foster Of 1.5 Years. Keeper Of The Eldest Braincell
26. When You’re Cold And Shivering But You Scream When Removed From The Window, You Get A Sock Sweater Instead!
27. Sharing The Story Of The Brain Cell
28. My Cat Roger Displaying His Crackhead Energy And One Brain Cell At The Same Time
29. Doesn’t Even Have Enough Brain Cell For Basic Cat Activities
30. Went To The Store To Get Fish For Our Pond. Accidentally Came Home With This
31. Old Man Lost Most Braincells After Eating Turkey
32. Walked In On A The Weekly Meeting Of The Minds
33. Rescued This Baby Off The 99 Ramp. He Plays Hard Like A Crackhead, And Totally Misses 100% Of The Shots He Takes… Meet Nine!
34. Bet You Can’t Find Him! He’s Hiding From The Vet
35. This Is Helga. She Jumped Into Some Garlic Butter Sauce And Had To Have A Bath. She Will Not Learn From This Experience
36. Him And His Freaking Yoghurt Obsession! I Know It Looks Like I’m Heavy Handed On His Neck Scruff But I Can Assure You It Looks That Way Because He Was Belligerently Trying To Get To That Yoghurt At All Cost
37. Kevin Has Been Sitting And Watching A Game Download For 45 Minutes
38. Anyone Else’s Sleep Like This? My Sweet Goose
39. This Is My Baby Girl Princess Mushroom Ravioli. She Wants To Know If She Can Borrow The Brain Cell
40. Look at this bread
41. The Creation Of Braincell
42. Asimov Insists On Being Held When I Brush My Teeth?!
43. She Thought She Saw The Brain Cell. She Didn’t
44. Our Cat Isnt Smart Enough To Use The Litter Box, But Thankfully She’s So Dumb She’s Looped Back Around To Being Smart And Pees In The Toilet
45. We Lost Track Of Our Small Ginger Girl Nymeria This Morning, So We Spent About An Hour Frantically Calling Her Name, Shaking Treats, And Running Around The House Looking For Her. Just Found Her In The Off-Limits Laundry Room, Cozy And Unrepentant For The Ruckus She Caused
46. Peter Is Not A Fan Of Thunderstorms
47. Orange Dingus At The Shelter Where I Volunteer
48. Sometimes She Thinks But Then She Forgets
50. My Kitten Always Looks Like He’s Having An Existential Crisis
Share your thoughts on this. Stay tuned for more.
I’d like to introduce my boy, Meatball