For some people, these encounters can be a source of anxiety, particularly if they’re not used to being around dogs. But for others, they can be a highlight of their day. Dogs are known for their ability to lift our moods and reduce stress levels, so it’s no surprise that a chance to meet with a dog can brighten someone’s day. Assuming the dog is friendly, there are few things more heartwarming than making a new furry friend. You might find yourself exchanging affectionate pets and cuddles with the dog, and perhaps even striking up a conversation with their owner.
All I know is that these encounters with random dogs end up being the purest and at times the most hilarious because you really don’t know what to expect but you are certain about the fact that you only want to give love to that animal, and that my friends are all you require for that encounter to go as smoothly and adorably as possible.
I am so happy that there exists a Facebook group known as “Dogspotting” that deals with these random encounters of people with dogs only. The humans decide to share their stories in this group to make all the readers will all that purity too. It has over 1.8 million members who happily share their doggy encounters quite frequently.
Let’s cherish some of the purest and most hilarious human encounters with dogs. Scroll down below to enjoy!
- “The dog who photobombed our wedding photos” – One couple was taking their wedding photos when a dog wandered into the frame and made for an unforgettable memory.
- “The dog who stole a tennis ball from a professional match” – A tennis match was interrupted when a dog ran onto the court and stole the ball.
- “The dog who made a grand entrance at a party” – One partygoer was surprised when a dog walked through the front door and made himself at home.
- “The dog who ran onto a soccer field and stole the ball” – A soccer match was interrupted when a dog ran onto the field and stole the ball from the players.
- “The dog who stole a slice of pizza” – One person was enjoying a slice of pizza when a dog snatched it from his hand and ran away.
- “The dog who followed a stranger home” – One person was walking home from the store when a dog started following him and refused to leave.
- “The dog who stole a Frisbee from a beachgoer” – A day at the beach was interrupted when a dog ran up and stole a Frisbee from a nearby beachgoer.
- “The dog who chased a squirrel through a busy street” – One person was driving through a busy street when a dog chased a squirrel in front of his car.
- “The dog who jumped into a fountain to cool off” – On a hot summer day, one dog jumped into a public fountain to cool off, much to the surprise of nearby onlookers.
- “The dog who stole a hat from a street performer” – A street performer was entertaining a crowd when a dog ran up and stole his hat, much to the delight of the audience.
- “The dog who chased a mail truck down the street” – One dog was determined to catch the mail truck and chased it down the street, much to the amusement of the mail carrier.
- “The dog who jumped into a stranger’s car” – One person was sitting in their car when a dog jumped in and made himself comfortable in the passenger seat.
- “The dog who photobombed a family portrait” – One family was taking a portrait when a dog photobombed the picture, making it all the more memorable.
- “The dog who stole a sandwich from a picnic” – One person was enjoying a picnic when a dog ran up and stole his sandwich.
- “The dog who chased a flock of birds at the park” – One person was at the park when a dog chased a flock of birds, causing chaos and laughter among nearby visitors.
- “The dog who stole a toy from a child” – One child was playing with a toy when a dog ran up and stole it, much to the surprise of the child and the amusement of nearby adults.
- “The dog who photobombed a tourist’s selfie” – A tourist was taking a selfie when a dog photobombed the picture, making for a hilarious memory.